MAFIA DC HOME PAGEBECOME
A FACEBOOK FAN!
2011 Monster Craft Mash Terms & Agreement
We ask that all applicants agree to the
following terms when submitting an application and non-refundable
- After submitting this application, I will pay the $10 non-refundable application fee via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org. ***Please use the "Personal" option and NOT the "Purchase" option to pay.***
- My application is not complete until I have submitted this application, the $10 non-refundable fee and links or files of images, by August 24, 2011.
- I will be notified by the DC Craft Mafia about my participation in the show no later than September 10, 2011.
- If I am accepted, I will pay an additional $50 booth fee (or additional $75 for shared space) via PayPal by September 17, 2011. I understand that my space is not secured until I've paid. ***Please use the "Personal" option and NOT the "Purchase" option to pay.***
- If I am accepted and choose not to participate I will not receive a refund.
- I give permission for DC Craft Mafia to use my name, business name, logo and images for advertising and marketing purposes.
- I understand that the show is on Saturday, October 29, 2011 from 11am to 5pm. Set-up is from 9am to 10:45am. Break-down is from 5pm to 7pm.
- The show will be held rain or shine. Be prepared for cool weather.
- I understand that I must find my own legal parking space in the neighborhood when I am finished unloading.
- I (or my representative) am required to maintain and attend my space for the duration of the show. Early break-downs will not be permitted.
- I will be provided with an APPROXIMATELY 10' space. I will provide my own tent, tables, chairs and display items.
- Tents must be securely and properly weighted.
- I am responsible for collecting and submitting DC sales tax.
- Electricity will not be provided.
- Child Safety: For the safety of the children (and the vendor's products), vendors who bring children under the age of 10 are asked to keep the children with them at their booths and under supervision for the duration of the Craft Market.
- The organizers of the Spring Thing, the DC Craft Mafia, market volunteers, St. Luke's Episcopal Church or its affiliates are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property or for any bodily injury before, during or after the event.
- NO SMOKING on church property at any time.
Return to The Monster Craft Mash Page