MAFIA DC HOME PAGEBECOME
A FACEBOOK FAN!
Spring Thing application has closed ... Thank You to all who applied!
If you were not selected, we hope you check back for future events ... and please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns or questions.
Those who were selected, should have received letters by now. We are really excited about working with you to make the Spring Thing event successful and fun for everyone.
In the coming week or two, your wares will be highlighted on this website and on our Facebook page.
2011 Spring Thing
Terms and Conditions
We ask that all applicants agree to the
following terms when submitting an application and non-refundable
- After submitting this application, I will
pay the $10 non-refundable application fee via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
My application is not complete until I have submitted this application, the
$10 non-refundable fee and links or files of images, by April 1, 2011.
- I will be notified by the DC Craft Mafia
about my participation in the show no later than April 10, 2011.
- If I am accepted, I will pay an additional
$50 booth fee (or additional $75 for shared space) via PayPal by
April 17, 2011. I understand that my space is not secured until I've
- If I am accepted and choose not to participate
I will not receive a refund.
- I give permission for DC Craft Mafia to
use my name, business name, logo and images for advertising and marketing
- I understand that the show is on Saturday,
May 21, 2011 from 11am to 5pm. Set-up is from 9am to 10:45am. Break-down
is from 5pm to 7pm.
- The show will be held rain or shine.
- I understand that I must find my own legal
parking space in the neighborhood when I am finished unloading.
- I (or my representative) am required to
maintain and attend my space for the duration of the show. Early
break-downs will not be permitted.
- I will be provided with a 10'
x 10' space. I will provide my own tent, tables, chairs and display
- Tents must be securely and properly weighted.
- I am responsible for collecting and submitting
DC sales tax.
- Electricity will not be provided.
- Child Safety: For the safety of the children
(and the vendor's products), vendors who bring children under the
age of 10 are asked to keep the children with them at their booths
and under supervision for the duration of the Craft Market.
- The organizers of the Spring Thing, the
DC Craft Mafia, market volunteers, St. Luke's Episcopal Church or
its affiliates are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property
or for any bodily injury before, during or after the event.
- NO SMOKING on church property at any time